aloh !

Okay Chinese New Year ended so fast. & I'm here to share photos lah. Not much this year. Still the same old bai nian event. Yes i love bai nian where you get to go here and there. So fun !

Dinner at home before Chinese New Year which is called 年三十晚。I miss homefood ! :(




Then,


Finally a family photo during this CNY ! 

My family never take photo together before during CNY. Well this year is different. Bought new camera means i can take a lot of photos la :D :D !! 

First day of CNY. 

Chor 1








Chor 2


@ Shuwei's 






left one is Shuwei.


& @ Lailai's 



camwhore !!!




Chor 3




Angel's place which I go every year since the age of 5 i think ? It had become a habit of my family to go her house on Chor 3



this is Angel & her mom.


Us. which we all met & become friends @ her place ! 


Group photo together !

Then Deanna's house. But I didn't took any photos at her house because was too crowded. But i can show u her photo la. we took together at Lailai's house.


After deanna's, is my jimui Vshu's place. 










I forgot to take photos with him ! Sorry ! who tell u so busy ! Hahahha 


Chor 4




Denise's place. Didnt took photos also coz was too busy LAMI+ing. :D 


Lavender's place at night.


met karyee @ Brian's house.


Thats all for CNY photos loh. :)

and

Yup finally my previous assignments had ended. Now is a new week means new assignments la. Haha OK la. I sleep a lot these days. Was so tired every time after class. Done mask last night and feel so refreshing. yes you have to treat yourself better sometimes. Oh yea and i was saving money on everything too. Like eating cheap food everyday. No more sunway pyramid's food. Is too expensive & I do not want to always call mum to bank in. It feels so sorry to her if i spend a lot. What can save jiu save la. :D and it makes me happy also.



Is my Year 2 already now. Have to be more concentrate ! No more playing. Yup I was staying at home everyday. Last year i always go walk walk in pyramid one after class. So compare to this year, LESS ! Hahahah but still will like go pyramid to walk walk twice a month or more lu. Cannot stay at home too long one, will become indoors-woman later hahah well till here la. Nothing to say much. Gonna continue with the assignments. Yes i got presentation tomorrow wish me luck la k. tata !



p/s: promise myself not to cry anymore if is stress. I think im too weak. :D

No comments: